Tuesday, January 25, 2011

P365 - Day 25 a little guy

Today juniordwarf and I went to a friend's house for a mothers group get-together.

All the other kids were inside dressing up and juniordwarf was checking out his friend's play area. He asked me to come over to him. When I got there I noticed this little guy hanging out near the slide.



It was the smallest lizard I'd ever seen. (It would've helped to put a 20c piece next to him to show how small he was!) 

At first I wondered if he was actually alive because he didn't move for ages. Just stood there. Terrified probably. But he was fine, and juniordwarf got a good look at him before he scuttled off under the play equipment.

1 comment:

  1. I used to see lots of little lizards in Wagga Wagga, mainly around the very old garage (it might have been a converted stable), but they weren't as glossy as this one.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)