Wednesday, January 26, 2011

P365 - Day 26 dragon


What else do little kids do on Australia Day but go to family days out and get their faces painted?

Stop it with the photos, Mum!

juniordwarf is quite into dragons at the moment, so that's what he wanted painted on his face. 


Reflective dragon

He’s a big fan of Shrek and he loves the scene where the donkey is trying to get away from the dragon. I think his favourite bit from that scene is where the dragon roars, so he loves to roar like a dragon.

Dragon roar!

2 comments:

  1. Just love the photos Barb,Always eager to see what you are going to write about on the next day,Still reading,love Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute - but I suppose I don't have to tell you that.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)