Tuesday, September 20, 2011

P365 - Day 263 - gardening

Juniordwarf said he wanted to go outside this morning, so I told him to go while I finished what I was doing.

A while later I went out to see what he was doing. He’d put on his little gardening gloves, got his little digger and was in the vege garden digging in the soil.


He was digging soil out of the garden and putting it into the polystyrene box that we’re trying to grow carrots in (rather than battle with the oxalis in the vege patch).

I asked what he was doing, and he said he was gardening.

Of course he was!

1 comment:

  1. Well, of course he was gardening! Did you not notice the gardening gloves?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)