Thursday, November 17, 2011

P365 - Day 320 - road trip

My boss and I travelled to Launceston today for a meeting that we expected to run for about an hour and a half. It turned into more than three hours.


Then on the way back we were stuck on the highway for over half an hour following a crash. Apparently one of the drivers was trapped in their vehicle and was flown to hospital by chopper.

 I haven't heard any more about that, so I hope everyone involved is ok.


We were supposed to be back at 4.00. In the end we didn't get back until 6.00.

It was a long day.

1 comment:

  1. I'm convinced the universe is playng with us and some days have 28 hours instead of 24. Somehow they manage to tack on an extra ten minutes per hour, just to drive us crazy. How else do you explain the next day zipping by so fast?

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)