Monday, November 21, 2011

P365 - Day 325 - project life 2012

Today at work I took delivery of this rather large package.


We will overlook the fact that it had been sitting there for a while without me realising it was there, and just focus on the fact that I now have the first instalment of my 2012 Project Life products. 

Yay!

This year Becky has done things a bit differently. You order everything separately instead of in one big boxed kit, so you only get what you actually use - page protectors (so many different varieties!), albums, dividers, cards and paper.

So this box had all the page protectors and non-paper goodies that I’ve ordered for next year’s album, plus extras for what I think is going to be Juniordwarf’s school album. I’m not sure how I’m going to manage all of that stuff, but I’ll worry about that another day.


The paper and cards that I’ve ordered will be arriving in the next box, which I hope will come before the end of the year.

Unfortunately, since the box weighed ten kilos and I was on the bus today, I couldn’t bring it home.

Sad face.

But at least it's arrived!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)