Sunday, August 21, 2011

P365 - Day 232 - party! (20/08/2011)


Slabs and I went to a friend’s ‘milestone’ birthday party.

We dutifully shipped Juniordwarf off to his grandmother’s place for the night (as usual, as soon as we got there he was keen for me to leave, almost pushing me out the door. It’s so nice to feel wanted.)

The party was fun and we had a good night with our friends.

We might have had a few drinks too.


Since this isn’t a particularly interesting photo, I played around with it in one of the photo apps that I use quite a bit, PictureShow, to see what some of the effects were like. I quite like the results. The one above is called 'HoloGraphy'.

ColorShake

Cross

MultiExposuresBlack

MultiExposures

Vivid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)