Sunday, July 17, 2011

P365 - Day 198 - poser

Today's post was going to be a belated review of me reaching the half-way point of Project 365, but I'm struggling to find the words.

So instead, today's picture is my wonderful son, who I love absolutely, unconditionally, forever.

Even if he says he doesn't love me when I have my hair tied up, or am in my PJs or am wearing the wrong top.


The photo is blurry, out of focus, badly lit  . . . technically pretty bad overall, but I actually got him to (a) stand still and (b) not put on his cheesy grin. This is a victory, make no mistake about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)