Sunday, July 10, 2011

P365 - Day 190 - puddles (9/7/2011)

In the depths of a wintery afternoon, feeling like I might never shake this state of melancholy I have recently found myself experiencing,  I had to get out of the house.

Freezing, windy and wet. Not anyone's idea of a good time to take a leisurely Saturday afternoon stroll. Certainly not mine.

I thought that taking some photos might cheer me up and give me something creative to focus on for the afternoon (groan). But the day was so bleak there wasn't even anything I could find that I wanted to take a picture of.

I came back with this.


It is supposed to be the reflection of a tree in a puddle. I guess you can vaguely make the tree out. Or you might just see mud.

Never mind. It was worth a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)