Tuesday, July 19, 2011

P365 - Day 200 - ham?

Juniordwarf and I took Sleepydog for a walk today. It's a habit I'm trying to get us into now he's bigger and I feel more confident he's not going to take off somewhere.

Juniordwarf usually holds my hand on our walk and he narrates where we're going somewhat in the manner of a NavMan. Actually he has the whole route planned in his head before we set out, which he describes to me in great detail:

'We're going to go right into Blah Street, and then right into ABC Road. Right into Lorem Ipsum Street. Left into Tuesday Street. Right into Labradoodle Road . . .' and so on, until we arrive back at our house. (He also does this whenever we go anywhere in the car. It's become something of an obsession.)

Every so often when we're walking, he lets go of my hand and goes to have a look at Sleepydog or to pat her.

Today, when we were almost home, he was looking at the dog, and he said 'Sleepydog's tongue looks like ham!'

He's come out with some funny statements, but this has to be one of the best ones yet.



I took this photo using Hipstamatic. I'm not really fond of it, for two reasons. One, because it's the best of a series of hideous photos of the dog - she isn't good at sitting still and posing, and two, because I don't really like the way the colour turned out (I had to boost the saturation quite a lot because it had a rather bleached effect) - one of the downsides of having to pick your effects before you take the photo. But I will continue with learning more about this app - it's early days yet, and I can't expect every photo to turn out beautifully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)