Saturday, May 7, 2011

P365 - Day 127 first project

I’ve had my new scrapbooking space for a couple of weeks now, but so far I’ve been too busy marvelling at how great it is to have my own space to actually make use of it.

Well that’s pretty silly isn’t it?!

So today I decided to tackle a project that’s been sitting around for a few weeks – Juniordwarf’s certificate from school. I told him I’d put it in a frame and hang it up, so all I did was mat it on a couple of pieces of card that matched the colours on the certificate and put it in the frame.


And that was it. My first project in my own space. Now I can get on with scrapbooking!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo on the first project!!
    There'll be no stopping you now.
    I really love the flowers your boy made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks River, they are beautiful aren't they.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)