Monday, May 2, 2011

P365 Day 122 - tidying and sorting

Now that I have my new scrapooking space, I thought I should sort through the bags full of paper and half-finished layouts that I've been accumulating and get them in some sort of order.

So I tipped them all out of the floor and sorted out the layouts in progress and the paper to go back to the paper storage rack.


I found several almost complete layouts and several where I'd matched up the paper and the photos but got no further. I was surprised (no, actually I wasn't surprised) to find layouts I'd started that I'd totally forgotten about and paper I didn't know I had.

Now all the unfinished layouts are in 'work in progress albums' and next time I want to work on one, I'll be able to flip through the album and find one, together with all the bits and pieces that are supposed to be added to the page.

At least that's the plan.

4 comments:

  1. And I also should have mentioned that if any of my scrapbooking friends read this, they will probably die laughing, because what they know (and you are about to find out) is that when I do flick through the 'work in progress' album, I refuse to work on any of the unfinished layouts because they are either missing journalling or a title, which are things I just can't do :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a GOOD plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, the old tidy and sort plan. Always aspirational, rarely achieved. But I'm going to tidy up and sort out my craft area ... one day ... soon ... really, I am. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Monica, you do know me well don't you :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)