Monday, May 23, 2011

P365 - Day 143 another rainy day

In which I post yet more photos of the mountain shrouded in cloud

12.20 pm

3.30 pm
and share photos of the amazing double rainbow that we saw this afternoon from our office window.


It really was beautiful and the photos taken through the window can't do it justice. It was so vibrant and bright, and it had more than one layer of colour (if that makes sense), as well as the secondary rainbow.


This photo isn't great, but it shows how the rainbow was more than just a rainbow. From where we saw it, it continued to circle back round on itself until it hit the ground - or from our perspective, a car in the car park. Lucky car owner if they found a pot of gold in their car!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I know you hate having to type in the words as much as I do, but I am being furiously spammed, so I've had to reactivate that feature. If you're a real person I'd love to hear from you :-)